The only authorised Peter Rabbit™ app featuring stunning animation, 3-D scenes, sound effects, narration and great games.
* The original and authorized edition of The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter, published by Frederick Warne & Co
* Animated action and rich 3-D sound effects throughout the story
* Parallax scenes provide a 3-D view of Peter Rabbit’s world and feature fun hidden extras
* Four entertaining and educational games and colouring activities
* Appeals to all ages
Great games and activities:
• Three matching games, perfect for all ages – choose from Colours, Numbers and Baby Animals.
• The Hide Peter game pits our naughty rabbit against Mr. McGregor – only the fastest fingers can save our hapless hero!
• Test your reactions in the Hungry Bunny game by helping Peter Rabbit catch juicy vegetables but avoid fish and old boots.
• Choose from 6 classic scenes from The Tale of Peter Rabbit to colour or complete using magic colouring.
Published in 1902, 250 million copies of The Tale of Peter Rabbit have been sold worldwide making Beatrix Potter’s timeless story one of the most famous children’s books of all time. More than a hundred years after it was first published, this classic tale of a mischievous rabbit stealing vegetables from Mr. McGregor’s garden has been digitally re-imagined by publishers Frederick Warne & Co for the iPad, iTouch and iPhone. Featuring the original text and illustrations, the pages are beautifully enhanced with pictures that come to life, realistic sound effects and a ‘read to me’ option as well as a narration by Rosemary Leach and music composed Carl Davis. The amazing surround sound is best appreciated through the use of headphones.
In addition to the tale itself, this app opens up Peter Rabbit’s world for users to explore with 3-D scenes of his burrow, Mr. McGregor’s toolshed, the vegetable garden and the wood. Each scene features a game and a hidden extra (such as letters from Peter Rabbit to Mr. McGregor enquiring after his cabbages!).
For children in their nursery years and educators in a bilingual setting.
English Level: 4+ Bilingual